REAL® Seal Certification
To apply for a new REAL® Seal certification, you need to:
- Determine if your product(s) meet the requirements as outlined in the Guidelines for Using the REAL® Seal and in the Certified User Agreement.
- Provide copies of labels or packaging and a legible ingredient statement for each product that you would like to display the REAL® Seal. It is not necessary to provide a label for each size of the product.
- Download the Certified User Agreement and List of Qualifying Products or request that copies be sent to you.
- Send the signed Certified User Agreement, List of Qualifying Products, and labels to the REAL® Seal Administrator. Mail and email addresses are listed on the first page of this section.
- Note that there is a required marketing contribution to use the Seal. The REAL® Seal Administrator will review the fee structure with you.
To add additional products to an existing agreement, follow the instructions in numbers 1 and 2 above and email or mail to the REAL® Seal Administrator.